Home Sweet Home- Fully renovated throughout the entire property
- All 3 bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite & 3 toilets in the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large open plan living, dining, kitchen and outdoor entertainment area
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and outdoor servery | Internal laundry plus third toilet
- D/A approved for a carport with provisions already in place
- Potential for Granny flat or doctors surgery with 4 car spaces out the back (subject to council approval)
This beautiful family home has been renovated from head to toe. Located on a heritage listed street in the heart of Penrith, this home in walking distance to all public transport, Penrith CBD, schools, child care, parks, sporting grounds, Nepean Hospital and the list goes on. 25 Warwick St, Penrith is not only perfect for that loving family environment but also has commercial potential with 4 car spots out the back, or even having dual occupancy with granny flat potential (all subject to council approval).
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.