Exquisite family residence- 4 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins + separate study (custom fitted) + ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with large walk-in robe, ensuite and private courtyard
- Formal entry + stunning formal lounge room (sunken) + combined formal dining
- Open plan family, dining & kitchen area + immaculate kitchen + stone benchtops + island sever + dishwasher
- Huge separate rumpus/games room with custom cabinetry & wet bar + tiled floor + r|c ducted air conditioning + ducted vacuum
- Large laundry + ample storage throughout with walk-in linen x 3 + 2 separate powder rooms + another full bathroom with spa
- Massive undercover entertainment area (gable roof) + BBQ area + pull down awnings
- 4 car accommodation + internal access + remote doors + side access + automatic front gates + fully fenced
- Stunning in-ground swimming pool + solar heating + detached gazebo with kitchen + full bathroom + undercover alfresco
- Award winning landscaped gardens + private rear setting + manicured lawns + detached colour bond garage + workshop
Defined by its grand proportions, refined traditional details and sophisticated modern additions, the gracious “Trace” Estate provides an exquisite family haven of privacy and seclusion. It offers alfresco areas, sunlit level lawns and a resort style in-ground swimming pool. Interiors feature a versatile layout with generous open plan living spaces, large bedrooms, multiple bathrooms and so much more. With award winning gardens this spectacular property is located in the prestigious Northumberland Green Estate and is an absolute must to inspect. For more information, please contact Paul Dukes on 0401 007 379.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate.