Big Dreams and Unrivalled PositionExclusive Vacant Rural Land 'Tuscany Estate' is a 10 plus acre Holding with an approved executive residence, ready now to build your family dream home in one of Mulgoa's finest blue-ribbon locations.
Encompassing breathtaking 270 degree views of the Eastern Coastline to Sydney's CBD and surrounding vistas, offers a prestigious country lifestyle. With 5 arable acres, mixture of level to sloping land, with stunning views over the majestic Lake Jessica, over onto the rolling foothills of the Fernhill Estate. A balance of land area, mixture of tree covered to open paddocks with age old trees.
Situated alongside the Historic Fernhill Estate a landmark property and other multi-million dollar acreage properties.
- Incredible one Kilometer road frontage, with kerb & gutter road alignment
- So perfect being on a 'country- no through road' and walking tracks to historic Rileys Mountain Lookout
- Electrical and Phone services available
- Close proximity to Penrith Metro and minutes onto Western Motorway to Sydney CBD
- Beautiful walks through a mixture of walking trails, encounter all manner of interesting fauna and flora
- Astute family investment potential, moments to the proposed Badgerys Creek International Airport and Western Sydney Infrastructure Aerotropolis
Imagine celebrating Sydney's firework display from the seclusion of your own North East lawn.
There is an exclusive straight forward bio banking agreement to maintain a section of the land. its purpose is to preserve the exceptional bio diversity value of this magnificent property, already funded through a specialist consultancy. See your land become a sanctuary for some of Australia's rarest fauna & flora.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate.