ideal opportunity on the village side- 2 good size bedrooms
- Oversized master bedroom with the potential for a third bedroom
- Lovely light and bright living room
- Neat and tidy kitchen with open plan dining area
- Large bathroom with separate toilet
- Raked ceilings, polished timber floors, air conditioning, gas fire and loads of natural light
- French doors leading to the undercover rear veranda
- Separate private family/sunroom
- Lovely leafy back yard with chook shed and aviary
- Walk to the train station, the village shops and National Park
Positioned within a stone’s throw to the National Park, and a short walk to the Village cafes, shops and train station is this quaint and well maintained brick veneer home. Offering two good sized bedrooms and the opportunity for a third, a lovely separate living room with raked ceilings, gas log fire and large picture windows, neat and tidy kitchen and dining area with french doors opening to a lovely private rear veranda. There is a separate sunroom/activity room and a lovely low maintenance family friendly back yard with a chook shed and aviary. This property offers loads of future potential and is a brilliant opportunity to enter an ever growing market.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.