style, design and sophistication- 4 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master suite with stunning ensuite bathroom and WIR
- Stylish streamline kitchen with stone bench tops and quality appliances
- Open plan living and dining with wood heater and air conditioning
- Brilliant theatre room and separate home office
- A well designed living room downstairs with polished concrete flooring
- Impressive family bathroom with freestanding bath
- Quality flooring, oversized picture windows, high set ceilings, track lighting
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Amazing full length rear deck overlooking the abundance of space in the family friendly back yard
- Landscaped with minimalistic screening and hedging plants and natural sandstone blocks
- Chill out fire pit zone with bench seating
- Close to the train station, local schools and easy access to the Great Western Highway
Talk about ‘ON TREND’ this architecturally designed and master built residence offers the style, design and sophistication that one only dreams of owning within the Lower Blue Mountains. A unique offering and in a class of it's own is this industrial styled residence with a family friendly floorplan sprawling over three levels. From the moment you enter you’ll feel wowed and in awe by the attention to detail throughout the home, from the impressive glass front entrance to the chill out zone with a fire pit out the back, your taste buds will definitely be tantalised. A generous master suite with an oversized picture window capturing the peaceful outlook over the rear yard and the tree tops, an impressive ensuite bathroom with quality fixtures and fittings and a generous sized WIR, there are three additional bedrooms all situated close by and surrounding a brilliant second living area with polished concrete flooring and yet another impressive bathroom with freestanding bath. The open plan living and dining with floor to ceiling glass and the stunning streamline kitchen is just perfect for casual entertaining with friends and family. The home office is practical and almost essential for a modern growing family, there’s even a home theatre room for those lazy nights at home. Outdoor living and entertaining is simple with a generously sized rear deck overlooking the well planned and landscaped back yard. This property also offers loads of further potential with an abundance of rear yard space and rear street access allowing unlimited options for expansion at a later stage. Close proximity to local schools, the train station and easy access east and west bound to the Great Western Highway.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.